Student Wellness Advisory Committee (SWAC)
The purpose of the Student Wellness Advisory Committee (SWAC) is to represent the wellness interests and needs of the students and university community. The primary function of the committee is to foster communication with Wellness program participants in order to seek their advice and assistance in maximizing the effective use of resources for wellness activities at the University of North Dakota.
Meetings times for this academic year will be decided by the committee members and are open to the public.
Recruiting now for new SWAC Members!
• SWAC members represent the diverse membership of the Wellness Center
• Provide recommendations and advice for Wellness Center programming, planning and operations
• Assist Wellness Center members in developing life balance
SWAC Member Charge
• Attend all SWAC meetings
• Bring issues and concerns to the meetings
• Address policy issues and program and facility use eligibility and appeals
• Long range planning related to programming
• Perform other duties as requested by the Chair
As a member of SWAC, you receive the same benefits of Wellness Center employees.