- Agendas and Minutes
- Senate Members
- Governance Documents
- Faculty Senate Proposal
- Senate Orientation
- About the Senate
- Responsibilities and Privileges
- Personnel Information
- Teaching Policies and Procedures
Functions and Responsibilities
To perform a thorough review of Committee policies in even-numbered years as preparation for any issues arising in the State legislative session in odd-numbered years. This review is to be submitted to the Senate Executive Committee and the Senate Legislative Affairs Committee.
Acting of its own volition, upon the request of the Senate and/or others, the Committee shall assume the following responsibilities:
- Study, evaluate, and report on faculty compensation, including salary and fringe benefits.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the University Representative on the Council of College Faculties.
- Act in an advisory capacity with the University administration in ascertaining desired changes in faculty compensation.
- Provide information to the faculty on available fringe benefits.
- To solicit faculty suggestions, information, and advice regarding faculty compensation, including salary and fringe benefits.
- Maintain and keep current committee website.