Caring For Your UND U Card
Your UND U Card will last longer and will work better for you if you take a few steps to protect your card from damage:
- Please store your ID card in your wallet or in another approved protective covering.
- Do not punch holes of any kind in your ID card.
- Do not expose your ID card to extreme temperature conditions. For example: leaving the card in your car, letting your card go through the dryer, etc.
- Do not place your ID card near cellular devices or magnets.
- Protect the black magnetic stripe on the back of the card from scratches.
Protecting Your Card from Unauthorized Use:
The easiest way to protect your card from unauthorized use is to BE SMART:
- Do not give your card to anyone.
- Do not leave your card as collateral.
- Do not loan your card to your friend so he or she can use your U Ca$h or Board Plan.
- Do not give your card to your friend so he or she can access your building.
- If you lose your card, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY. Do not assume that you have just misplaced it and that you will find it later. We can always reactivate your ID if you do locate your card.