- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Summer Housing 2018
We welcome residents to summer housing on campus. Housing is available for students who:
- Enroll in one of UND summer sessions or continue to live in UND housing for Fall 2018.
- Need to finish academic requirements for a UND program (e.g. internship, flight hours, research, etc)
- Have an affiliation with a UND department
How to apply:
- Complete the Summer Housing Application in Housing Self Service.
- Pay the $60 non-refundable application fee.
- If you have eligibility questions for summer housing, please contact the Housing Office at 701.777.4251 or email housing@UND.edu.
Students may request one of the following living options:
- Students will be assigned to a double room (2 students per room).
- Students are required to have the unlimited meal plan.
- Current Noren Hall students applying for summer housing may be assigned to another room for the summer term.
- Students will be assigned to 2 bedroom apartments designed for four people. Private bedroom options may be available at an additional cost.
- Students are not required to have a meal plan but may purchase one of the commuter meal plans at dining.UND.edu
- Only students requesting to stay for the full Summer Term will be considered eligible for University Place. Preference given to students who have University Place assignment for Spring or Fall 2018.
Students will indicate which of the summer sessions they plan to attend.
Students will be billed for all days they remain in their summer assignment beyond the beginning or the end of the session(s) they choose. Students must cancel in writing with the Housing Office in order to receive a refund for any portion of the summer time period.
Students must check out and move all belongings at the completion of the summer session in which they are enrolled. Belongings cannot be left in the summer assignment if student is not attending a summer session.
Summer 2018 Rates (Estimates based on Summer Summer Sessions. Actual amounts may vary.)
Session May 13 – Aug 5
First 3-week Session
May 13 – June 1
First 6-week Session
May 13 – June 22
||First 9-week Session May 13 – July 13||
Second 6-week Session
June 24 – Aug 5
||Mid 6-week Session June 3 – July 13|
|Noren Hall Double Occupancy||
|4 bedroom apt - Private Bedroom||$1320|
|2 bedroom apt - Shared bedroom||$990|
|2 bedroom apt - Private bedroom||
|1 bedroom apt - Shared bedroom||$1195|
|Efficiency - Private Bedroom||$990|
|Unlimited Meal Plan (19.60/day)||$1627||$392||$804||$1215||$804||$804|
* Meal plans begin with brunch on Sunday, May 13. Student’s initial billing for summer housing will be based on the session indicated on the application.