- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Spring 2018 Room Selection Process
Student who are new to UND Housing for the Spring 2018 Term and have completed the 2018-2019 Room and Meal Agreement will have opportunity to participate in the Room Self-Selection Process. Students will be able to select from rooms that are open for assignment and match the student's eligibility criteria.
Room Self-Selection Process begins Friday, December 8 at 10:00 a.m. The room selection process will remain open until Noon on Friday, December 22. Any students that have not selected a room by that date will be assigned a room by our Assignments Coordinator.
Students having difficulty finding a room or who would like to discuss specific housing needs should contact the Housing Office at 701.777.4251 or email at housing@UND.edu and someone will be happy to assist.
To select your room for next year:
- Log in to Housing Self Service at your given start time.
- Under Room Selection click on "Select a Room/Suite" to be redirected to Online Room Selection.
- You will see message indicating you are eligible to select a room and will also see if you are part of a Roommate Group.
- Select "Find Available Rooms."
- You will see a list of all available spaces that match the number people in your roommate group.
- View the Floor Plan to see where rooms are located.
- View the Floor Roster to see who else has chosen a room on that floor. (Please note that not all vacant rooms are available for selection.)
- When you have found a room click on "Select Room" or "Select Suite."
- Place all the students in your Roommate Group in the correct bed assignments
- When finished select "I Agree - Submit My Room Selection."
- Room selection is now complete for you and the students in your roommate group. A confirmation will be sent to the UND email address for you and other students in your Roommate Group.