- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Getting your belongings moved into your room is just the first step. Here are some important things to do once you get settled.
- Claim your Roompact account through the email you received or go to roompact.com/account_recovery.
- Complete your Room Inventory and Condition at roompact.com. Please complete by September 1. Ask your RA if you have questions.
- Meet your roommates and begin your Roommate Agreement at roompact.com . Roommate Agreements are due September 1.
- Understand your keys!
- Keys with a number only will give you access to your assigned suite door and room door.
- Keys with an “X” will provide access to your assigned building’s entrance doors.
- If you lock your key in your room or it is lost, go to Wilkerson Service Center with your ID for a temporary pass key.
- Get a digital adapter box for your TV.
- Ask when your bathroom cleaning day occurs (suites only).
- Attend your first community gathering.
- Find your RA on Duty number at the Hall Office to know who can assist in the evenings and on weekends.
- Find these places:
- Laundry room
- Kitchenette and/or microwave stations
- Your RA's room
- Trash room
- Hall Office
- Read your welcome newsletter
YOUR SERVICE CENTERS
Service Centers are located in Wilkerson Commons, Walsh, and Johnstone Halls.
- Get your computer working. ResNet can help if you have problems. Call 701.777.3424 or visit resnet.UND.edu. The ResNet office is located in Wilkerson Commons.
- Pick up packages and mail at your Service Center.
- Get loft ladders, bed rails, and rental refrigerators at Wilkerson.
- Dining Centers – regular hours start with Monday breakfast. Find hours at dining.UND.edu.
- Become familiar with campus and housing policies.
- Go explore!