- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Education Living & Learning Community
If you're interested in education and business, you can expand your knowledge and skills while having special opportunities to network with alumni, professors and fellow students in the Education Living & Learning Community (LLC).
Who can live here?
Declared majors in the College of Education & Human Development are eligible to apply for living in the Education LLC.
Where would I live?
You'll live in McVey Hall with other Education & Human Development students.
How do I apply?
Indicate your preference to live in the Education LCC when you complete your Housing Application. Assignments for Living & Learning Communities will be completed in conjunction with all housing assignments.
What are the benefits of living in the Education LLC?
This unique living arrangement gives you a ready network of friends sharing your interests and career goals, creating a close-knit community within your College, making it easier for you to get involved in student organizations and campus events. You'll also have learning experiences as early as your first semester on campus designed to assist your professional development while at UND and beyond.
Faculty and Alumni Connections
Programming coordinated by the Education LLC will engage members in tutoring, networking and out-of-class experiences that will complement your curriculum and better prepare you for a career in education.
These programs and events will help you learn about a wide variety of career opportunities related to education, financial management and more.
- Develop lasting relationships and get to know your education faculty
- Connect and network with CoBPA's extensive alumni base
Activities, Events and Programs
- Engage with various clubs, student organizations and honor societies related to education
- Meet with recruiters from the Big Four and other firms from around the country
- Build connections with your fellow business students that extend beyond the classroom by getting involved with Education LLC programming and social activities
You'll have a Resident Assistant, who is an education major, able to share insights and direct you to campus resources including:
- Tutoring sessions - Offered by members of Beta Alpha Psi
- Mentorship programs - The Pancratz Career Development Center will match you with mentoring alumni to help you prepare for your professional career
- Common course enrollment - Sign up for and take classes together with your Education LLC classmates
Education LLC Advisors
Anne Walker, 701.777.2862, anne.walker@UND.edu
Student Success Center, 701.777.2717, UND.ssc@UND.edu
Apply for Housing
Remember to indicate the Education LLC