- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Hamline Square Apartments
Why live off campus apartments when you can get the same independence while living ON campus?
Hamline Square is the perfect living situation for all UND students. Unfurnished apartments with all the amenities that are close to campus, shuttle stops, retail and the Ralph!
- Unfurnished studios, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments
- Underground parking (one space reserved underground and one space outdoor reserved for each unit except for studio)
- Some 3 bedroom apartments include a storage room
- All units have washer and dryer hook-ups. There is an additional $15 per month washer hookup charge.
- Each floor has laundry facilities
- Window unit(s) air-conditioning
- Controlled access
- Water, garbage included in rent
- Resident responsible for phone, electricity, and heat
- Internet and basic cable TV included in rent from Midcontinent Communications. Additional upgrade services are available by contacting Midcontinent at 1-800-888-1300.
- Lease terms June 1 - May 31
- Leaseholder must have 60 credits or be 21 years of age by December 31 in the year of move-in.
- Each resident signs their own lease. This allows each resident to be billed their portion of the rent. For example, if two people are living in one unit, the rent will be split in two and each resident is billed half the rent. If three people are living in the unit the rent will be split in three and each resident is billed 1/3 of the rent.
Three bedroom with storage:
1100 and 1150 Hamline St, east of Ralph Engelstad Arena
2860 10th Ave. N, east of Ralph Engelstad Arena (above retail shops)