Student Consumer Information
The Student Consumer Information page is provided to help you find the information you need to become an informed consumer at the University of North Dakota.
General Institutional Information
Please see the Financial Aid Student Consumer page for a wide variety of financial aid information.
Health and Safety
1. Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act)
- Law Enforcement Authority (6.5)
- Accurate and Timely Reporting of Criminal Offenses (6.6)
- Administering Timely Warnings (6.8)
- How to Report a Criminal Offense (6.9)
- Preparation and Disclosure of Crime Statistics (6.10)
- Security Awareness and Crime Prevention Programs for Students and Employees (6.11)
- Addressing Criminal Activity Off-Campus (6.12)
- Preventing and Responding to Sex Offenses (6.13)
- Sex Offender Registration (6.14)
- Missing Student Notification (6.19)
- Access to and Security of Campus Facilities (5.3)
- Disclosure to Alleged Victims
- Substance Abuse Education Programs
2. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972
a. UND Title IX Officer
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
The Title IX office at UND is committed to reducing or eliminating barriers to educational and employment opportunity at UND caused by sex discrimination.
Compare UND to other higher education institutions by visiting the College Navigator Website.
Find useful information concerning student activities and services across more than 7,000 institutions of higher learning in the United States.
The site is maintained by the U.S. Department of Education.