- Conflict Management Services
- Course Resources
- Courtesy Appointments
- Curriculum Resources
- Developmental Leave
- Faculty Emeritus Status
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Immigration
- Faculty Lecture Series
- Honorary Degrees
- Policies, Procedures and Resources
- Program Evaluation/Review
- Promotion and Tenure
Integrated Coaching and Advising Network (iCAN)
UND’s new iCAN (Integrated Coaching and Advising Network) has been established following recognition as a community member by EDUCAUSE. Recognition provided for exemplary activities in Integrated Planning and Advising Services (IPAS). Proposal submitted to EDUCASUE in summer 2015 authored by staff in Thomasine Heitkamp's office, including UND Student Body President, Matthew Kopp.
- Pilot iCAN programs established with Student Success Center and CoBPA Academic Advising.
- Access to EDUCAUSE resources will ensure best practices in using technology to conduct advisement.
- Academic advising group is reconstituted to secure faculty input.
- Faculty and staff based initiative with Lisa Burger and Thomasine Heitkamp working collaboratively following participation in EDUCAUSE training.
Please contact Thomasine Heitkamp, at 777.4950 or thomasine.heitkamp@UND.edu, for more information.