Executive Budget Committee
In May of each year, the Executive Budget Committee recommends a university-wide budget, including subvention fund allocations, to the President and the Executive Council.
- Co-chaired by Provost and VP for Finance & Operations. Budget-related staff in provost’s office and central budget office serves as staff liaisons.
- Reviews budget proposal for the Office of the VP for Finance & Operations, and any issues not resolved by Service Unit Allocation Committee.
- Recommends a unified service unit budget to the President and Executive Council. President makes final decision.
- Reviews executive summary of primary unit financial plans, including subvention requests, from the budget hearings in March and April.
- Recommends a university-wide budget to the President and Executive Council. President makes final decision.
- Every five years, evaluates effectiveness of budget model, proposing appropriate adjustments to model design and incentives.
* Deans on two-year terms. Others based on official positions.