Honors advisement has begun! Please read through these announcements carefully to ensure you qualify. You must come prepared to your advisement sessions.
FOR STUDENTS NOT PARTICIPATING IN HON GROUP ADVISEMENT
- First meet with your advisors in other departments. Many advisors use Starfish to schedule appointments.
- Next schedule an appointment to meet with an Honors advisor, either Robin or Emily. (See below.)
SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS ON STARFISH
- Log in to Starfish.
- Click on Services. You may need to browse to the second page.
- Choose Honors.
- Select Robin David or Emily Hill
- Click Schedule Appointment.
- Use the calendar to identify days with available office hours (boldfaced).
- Complete the Add Appointment form, identify the reason for your appointment, and click Submit.
Check out these sites to see what your options are for Spring semester:
Browse this site to review your major requirements:
BRING TO YOUR ADVISEMENT SESSION
- A copy of your Academic Requirement Report (ARR), printed from Campus Connection.
- Your preferred course schedule. Include courses required for your other major/s, ES courses, and your Honors selection/s.
- The attached Honors Advisement Worksheet.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PRIORITY REGISTRATION
Honors student can qualify to register early (October 31) for all their classes provided they
- Are enrolling in an Honors class next semester
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Are in good standing in the Honors Program
- Have a need for early registration (Students in their final semester/s already have fairly early registration dates.)
- Have not previously abused Priority Registration privileges
- Have met with an Honors advisor (group or individual session) by October 25.