- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Healthy Department
- Deans for Wellness
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- Wellness Spotlight
- Health Incentive Vouchers
- Stress Busting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Expecting & Mothering
- Walking Paths
Dakota Wellness Program
2018-2019 UND/NDPERS Worksite Wellness Voucher - now worth 12,000 points!
You can also complete & submit your voucher online through Qualtrics: 2018-2019 Online NDPERS Voucher Form
You can start earning points for the new voucher period by completing your LifeScore, your annual health assessment, on the wellness portal. Get started at sanfordhealthplan.com/memberlogin
Please contact: (844) 742-0014 or NDPERSwellness@sanfordhealthplan.com with any comments or questions.
- Go to: sanfordhealthplan.com/memberlogin
- Enter your username and password. A “Forgot Username or Password” option is available if needed. If you do not have a mySanfordHealthPlan account, click Create an Account
- On the next page, on the top banner (tan color) click NDPERS Dakota Wellness. Under the drop-down, click Wellness Portal. It take a few seconds to load.
- Click the Privacy Section on the next screen
- On the Get Started screen, click "skip" and enter you profile information
- Pick 1-3 goals and upload a photo/image
- The main dashboard appears
- On the top tab, click Essential Care. There is a welcome video. There is also a link to their health assessment called: LifeScore.
- It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete the LifesScore. You receive a report upon completion.
- Go back to the Essential Care tab and click on the LifeScore Assessment bar. Click the two boxes that you completed it and were honest to earn points for confirming.
On-line instructional video
- It is best to copy and paste the link into FireFox or Chrome; Internet Explorer does not work well to view Blackboard Collaborate Sessions.
- Be sure to download any of software recommended. If you don't, the video will not play.
- There are some minor sound issues so you cannot hear some of the questions.
- This program is for benefited employees and covered spouses. Individuals can earn up to a maximum of $250 or $500 with your spouse (if applicable) between this program and the Fitness Center Reimbursement.
- Benefited Flight Instructors do not have access to this program. You do have the Health Club Credit option with BCBS. If you use the UND Wellness Center, you have free access, so it will only apply for other participating fitness clubs.
Dates to Remember
- December 31 - Redeem all points
FAQs from Sanford
- There will be a brief "Welcome to the Program" video explaining the site once you login
- There will be 1, 7, and 30 day wellness challenges, including a new one each week. You can also be able to create your own challenges.
- It will still have a water log, food log and activity/exercise tracker
- It will have a community feature to join and create groups and find buddies. The system defaults to private, so you will have to adjust it to participate
- You will receive points for completing an annual exam and dental exam.
- You will receive points for those who qualify for Sanford specific plans - Tobacco Cessation, Healthy Pregnancy and the Diabetes Management Program.
- There is a mobile App.
Points can be viewed in the Redemption Center on the Sanford Health website. If you have questions about redeeming your wellness benefit from Sanford Health Plan, contact NDPERSwellness@sanfordheatlhplan.com or 844-742-0014. This includes the 6,000 voucher points you may have earned through onsite activity.
In Person Sessions and Webinars
Do you have questions about NOVU? This webinar may help : WATCH
Voucher & Points
Every point is equal to 1 penny.
Benefited employees can earn 12,000 of their 25,000 points every year by completing the NDPERS/UND voucher or entering on-line.
Do any four activities on the voucher between July 1-June 30 and submit your forms to Work Well (Mail Stop 8365).
Online portal & Fitness Center Reimbursement Integration
Likely for those using the online portal, you will see +2,000 for earning the Fitness Center Reimbursement, then a -2,000 for the redemption of the $20 (1 point = 1 penny).
This is to make sure the system doesn't go over 25,000 points, capping it to $250 total per person.
If the return is less than $20, such as the $10 cost at Planet Fitness, it will be a 1,000 point addition and subtraction.
Features on the new on-line portal
Frequently Asked Questions:
This page is under construction as we wait for more information.
If you have questions, contact Sanford at: 701-323-2131 or NDPERSWellness@sanfordhealthplan.com.