Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Physicals
Students -- Private & Commercial Pilots -- Military Airline Personnel
Call to schedule an appointment, 701.777.4500.
Complete the MedXpress Online Airman Application: MedXPress Online Airman Application
Bring the completed application and a photo ID to your appointment.
- Schedule your physical a week in advance
- Arrive at the clinic 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- A urine sample will be collected
- Bring your pertinent medical information for the last three years
- A picture ID is required (Driver's license preferred)
- Do not wear contact lenses for 24 hours prior to the exam
- Bring contact lenses or eyeglass correction with you for the eye exam
***Payment for non-student physicals is expected at the time of the appointment. The fee for student physicals will be charged to your University Account.
All pilots are required to use MedXPress to apply for FAA Medical Certification.