Affiliate Parking Permits
An affiliate of UND is an employee of an entity that is a recognized affiliated entity or organization that has contractual arrangements with the University of North Dakota. Examples include UND Alumni Association & Foundation, Aerospace Foundation and Center for Innovation tenants.
Permit Types and Rates
|Faculty and Staff||A||Red||$225|
|Park & Ride*||PR||Pink||$125|
*No ramp access with these permits.
The sponsoring department is required to complete the Affiliates@UND form . If an affiliate employee will need a parking permit, this should be indicated on the Affiliates@UND form, under the section identifying the ‘services the affiliate will be utilizing.’ If ‘UND Parking Permit’ is checked, Human Resources will forward a copy of the completed form to Parking Services. This form will serve as approval for the affiliate to purchase a parking permit.
Previously Established Affiliates
Check with Human Resources if you are unsure whether or not the affiliate is still considered to be active. If an affiliate is currently listed, the department will not be required to complete the Affiliates@UND form. However, the individual will be required to complete the online Affiliate Parking Permit Application .
Step 1: Complete the online Affiliate Parking Permit Application
- Provide personal and vehicle information
- Select the type of permit: “A”, “RCA”, or “PR”
Step 2: Pay for your permit
- Payment methods: credit card, debit card, E-check, or check (mail only)
- If your employer provides payment, select “Mail (Check only).” Include your permit reference number on the check and make it payable to UND. Send the check to:
UND Parking Services
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8373
- Payment must be received prior to permit being processed. If paying by check, the permit will not be released until the check is received.
- Invoices will not be generated unless prior billing arrangements have been established.
Step 3: Print your temporary 10-day permit
Affiliate Parking Permit paper applications are accepted, however, they cannot be processed immediately. Once received and processed, Parking Services will mail the new permit to the address listed on the application form.
As of August 16, 2016 all permits are virtual. There will be no display requirement nor will you receive a hang-tag or decal. All permit info is associated with your license plate.
Affiliate Parking Permit Online Application
Application for UND Affiliate Status