Parking & Transportation
- Green route will NOT be operation for the 2018-2019 school year.
- No motor pool vehicle will be released without authorization of the Driver Agreement noted in the State Fleet Reservation System. Click Here for the Agreement form.
- If a permit is needed for Aug. 1st - Aug. 15th, it must be purchased at Parking Services only.
- 2018-2019 Annual Permits Phone 701-777-6809
- 2018 Summer Construction
2018 Summer Camps: Use Purchase Permit link.
- For how-to steps click HERE.
- Parking Permits: Do not add a rental/loaner vehicle to your account. Contact Parking Services directly.
- Address Change: Parking Services now located at Facilities, 3791 Campus Rd Room 100.
All vehicles and motorcycles that park on campus must have a valid UND parking permit. All permits are virtual and associated to your license plate or temporarily the last eight digits of your VIN if there is no plate.
Shuttles provide free on-campus transportation during the fall and spring semesters.
Where to Park
Visitors can park in the Memorial Union loop, parking ramp, visitor parking lot, or metered zones.