- Manager's Toolbox
- Criminal History Background Check Authorization Form
- EAP Newsletters
- E-Verify Information
- How to Run Queries
- HRMS Access
- HRMS Newsletters
- Interview Sample & Guidelines
- List Serves Access
- Manager Self Service
- New Hire and Transition Charts
- Peoplesoft Login
- Risk Mngmt & Workers Comp
- Supervisory Newsletters
- About Us
Leaving the University
Before leaving your employment with the University, there are a few steps you should take. Additional actions may be required by your department or supervisor.
- Come into the Payroll Office and fill out a Change of Address Form OR
- Login to Employee Self-Service and update your address(es)
- Return your University key(s), pagers, campus card, and any other University property to your departmental administrator on your last day on the job.
Find out more information on how your Benefits are impacted if you leave the University by contacting the Payroll Office.
For more information about your eligibility to continue your medical and dental coverage and/or Health Care Flexible Spending Account participation, contact the Payroll Office.