- Copier Management Program Moving a Copier Service Calls/Copier Training Copier Paper Copier Supplies Satellite Copier Reports
- Letterhead Order Form
- Business Card Order Form
- Note Sheet Order Form
- Go to the University's Brand Standards for more information
Duplicating Services is composed of two units:
- Production Unit
- Satellite Copier Program Unit
Duplicating Services is located at 3791 Campus Road Stop 8008
Hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Services offered are:
- Black and white copies
- Full color copies
- Wide format printing
- Variety of colored paper and finishing options
UND departments, faculty, staff and students are eligible to use our services.
- Faculty - Use our services for daily classroom instruction and exams.
- Staff -Use our services for reports, letters, newsletters, and University news releases.
- Students - Reproduce your thesis, dissertations and various class-related material.
- All Personal Jobs have to be University Related Material, Payment options are Cash or Check only.
At a low cost we provide top quality copying services in quick turn-around time.
Duplicating jobs can be dropped-off and picked-up Duplicating Services, Memorial Union or delivered through Inter-Campus Mail.
Jobs can be submitted on-line. Go to online job form page to fill out the form.
|Hours:||8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday|
|Location:||Central Receiving Building (Eastside, South end)|
|Phone #:||Main Office: 701.777.5088 FAX: 701.777.6068|
|Address:||University of North Dakota
3791 Campus Road Stop 8008
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8008