Photography is a powerful way to tell the UND story. Images should represent our determined culture and commitment to making a tangible impact. For more information on selecting and editing photos to meet UND Brand Standards, contact identity@UND.edu to request the UND Look Tools Kit.
An assortment of high-resolution professional campus images are available for download in the Online Photo Library (password: undphoto). Please note you must be on campus or connected through VPN to gain access to the online gallery.
Professional headshot services are available to University faculty and staff. For more information on headshot services, visit Marketing & Creative Services.
If you have additional photo needs, submit a request to marketing@UND.edu.
- Images should be people-focused and action-oriented to showcase UND’s students, faculty and staff putting their passion into action.
- When featuring landscape photography, use bold and expansive shots to illustrate the breadth and beauty of our campus.
- All photos/images/graphics should be the property of the University or used with appropriate permissions from the owner(s).
- Photos taken by and property of UND should always take preference when possible.
- Avoid stock photos and clip art. If you use stock images, ensure that you have purchased a license or gained legal permission, as many images are copyrighted and may require royalty fees for use.