- CampusConnection Access Request Information
- CampusConnection Navigation and Tips
- Course Information
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Summer Session
- Wait List
- Academic Requirement Report
- Access to Student Records
- Changing a Major
- Credit Hour Policy
- Dean's List and President's Honor Roll
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
- Graduation Rates
Students Right to Know
The University of North Dakota is pleased to provide the following information regarding our institution's graduation/completion rates. The information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended. The rates reflect the graduation/completion status of students who enrolled as full-time freshmen in the fall term of the school year and for whom 150% of the normal time-to-completion has elapsed.
Questions related to this report or requests for further information should be directed to:
University of North Dakota Registrar
264 Centennial Drive Stop 8382
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8382
While reviewing this information, please bear in mind:
- The graduation/completion rate is based on graduation by six years after initial enrollment, or 150% of our longest program.
- We have elected not to report our transfer-out rate because the University's mission does not include providing substantial preparation for students to enroll in other institutions.
- The graduation/completion rate may not include students who left the school to serve in the armed forces, on official church missions, or in the foreign service of the federal government. Students who died or were totally and permanently disabled are also excluded. However, we are not always able to identify these students, and if not, they remain in our initial cohort.
- The graduation rate data presented by athletic sport, ethnicity and gender, are available by request, the data have been perturbed according to standards set by the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES) to protect against disclosure of individual information.