NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
Register Now! - 41st Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
May 2-3, 2019
The 41st Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar is designed to update professional knowledge in primary care for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Enhance the performance of providers through the modernization of attitudes.
- Increase provider knowledge through the elimination of outdated information.
- Expose providers to contemporary theory, practice and knowledge.
Get Updates on the Following Topics:
Please return for updates on topics at the 2019 Primary Care Seminar
- Antibiotic Use in UTI's
- Breaking Down Barriers to PA Practice
- Compounded Medications
- Crohn's Disease
- HPV Vaccine
- Leadership Principles
- Medical Marijuana Program
- Medical Professionals with the Disease of Addiction
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Obstetrical Emergencies
- Primary Care Pediatric ENT
- Research Guidelines
- Sports Medicine/Musculoskeletal Secrets
Companies Exhibiting at the Seminar:
- Please return for exhibitor updates
- Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals
Here's What Participants Said About the 2018 Seminar:
- The topics this year were excellent!!! I always enjoy learning about topics you deal with every day in practice.
- I enjoyed a great array of speakers and the topic selection was great!
- Always enjoy meeting new health care professionals and enhancing my fund of knowledge outside of my area of expertise as an endocrinologist.
Future Seminar Dates:
- April 30 - May 1, 2020 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND